- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Had a great experience today with PDR, above and beyond to help me out when unexpected issues arose after my Truck failed smog! Was able to get me in right away, they made sure to have parts expedited to get me on the road in a timely manner, had beverages on hand and all the staff was super friendly and professional! They even washed my truck, gave me an air freshener and hooked me up with a chapstick! Great company, and the bill was less then the quote! Definitely will be going back !
First time visiting PDR and I have to admit I was super impressed with the quality of their service as well as timing ... The vibes were great! I love to feel comfortable when I am taking my 16 ram 5500 in for repairs or service, highly recommended! I will definitely be a returned costumer. Thanks PDR!
The most legit mechanics I've come across. The head gaskets on my Chevy Malibu broke and oil got into the machine after an incident where my car overheated. I took my car to them and within a day or two had my car ready to go. Every time I go to them, I know that any issue my car has will be fixed. Their Prices are fair and definitely trustworthy. a great experience.